Friday, September 17, 2010

To Ebstie This Is.

Hmmm My first blog... OMG IM NOT BEING GRADED ON THIS! WOOOHOOO (: haha jk... Well so far Ebstie is the only subscriber... ... ... So this is about you!

Oh Ebstie, My Ebstie fo sho, yeah you know.. So First of all Twizzlers are not good for your health either way, idc what science says.. NO.

Well imma first start at the beginning of the friendship, You remember soooo much more than i do. I personally think i had more head trauma. But who knows! But yes i kicked your ass in Mario Kart, Star Wars, ummm SSX Tricky, Um That other game, that one too, oh yeah and that one too! XD But i wanna say this....

You are my other half, my bestie, my Ebstie, Like one of the greatest things to ever happen to me in this life. Been there through it all, even my Bi-Polar/angry/depressed days, even when i was a bitch to you. You stayed there. You always helped.

Gotta admit, it's kinda hard bein anywhere without you because there's no one to finish my sentences, tell me "well i get it even if they dont" or "dont worry i knew what you meant".. There's no one to mix random foods with me and lay upsidown watchin Degrassi, no one to burn food or leave a pot boiling FOREVER till it boils away. No one to yell TWINKIES with.. .. No one to randomly drive around and scream songs to the world horribly off key.. When times get hard you made me laugh, ya still do, but its different. You're not here, You're not here to come running into my room and throw some random-object at me just so I'll quit bein Emo. No one can ever replace you, you're too randomlyawesomeandtotallynutsbutsaneatthesametime.

So Ebstie.. I dont care what happens, where we go, what ppl say, even when they say we'll seperate, we never will. Distance maybe, but you own the electric company thatruns my heart. Even if someone has my heart, it wouldnt be still beatin without my Ebstie, tis why i love thee! So yes i'm done. I WUV YOU EBBSTIE!

1 comment: