Thursday, September 23, 2010

Omygosh! So yes i have changed a liiiiiiiiitttle bit since high school...

Not in the way you'd think tho.. I can sleep through my alarm clock!!! That, is bad. This is the second time i have missed Public speaking due to car failure and alarm clock failure. So things to do:

1. New carr! Hahahaha i wish no really..
1! New car BATTERY (there we go)
2. New alarm clock... Well maybe this should be #1..... OH WELL!

Btw, Karma, I'm currently pissed off at you. Not because you didnt repay a few ppl for me, but because i'm still waitin for a lil happiness here. That nice lil pay check was good dont get me wrong but really?? Is that all for all that shit? Im gonna start countin in interest too ya know!!

Ahh back to the point... I don't wanna goto class today, at all. Tis how i've changed.. I love school, and work, i just dont get enough sleep to fully focus. But anyway, back to the day! Bed, I'm sorry i left you. Please take me back?! OH AND TACOS AT MILEENES! WOOOHOO

2 comments: