Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not Afraid..

For some reason it feels like Eminems song titles are writin my life's song. Cuz.. Im goin Thru Changes, but im not afraid at the same time. But dyin inside everyday a lil more by the hr. Im hatin my reflection, i walk around tryin to avoid mirrors... I say i dont care what people think, but the truth is that it's always drove me crazy. I was teased for years, about whatever they could find wrong with me. Still am to this day. It's like the minute i think i'm atleast ok, or semi-good looking someone turns around  and shuts me down.

The thing thats currently killin me is the fact that *your* best friend doesnt care bout thaat other fact, but the fact that its me. BAsically stated imma piece of shit, funny huh how these words can effect me so.. I dont like you, fact, I wish we were still friends, fact. But its hard to be friends with someone who doesnt know the whole story nd who hates you for no reason... Kinda sad... But Life goes on *duh duh dun dun*......

Today i lost myself in the music... Haha i was dancin at work and singin. Michelle was laughin hysterically. But i was havin a blast.

But the whole point of this one is that I'm sick of feelin down, Music makes me happy, so imma drag my dreams outta the dirt and go for it all. It may take me awhile but i'm sick of feelin weak, or not good enough for people. WHO CARES! Im good enough for myself right? I love who i am. Im an ass at times but hey who isnt?! So its time to quit playin with the scissors nd cut the crap. I may fall down somedays like today, cryin my eyes out, torn apart at the seams but. Imma stand up and fight my demons. Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead. Because Imma shoot for the stars, and i dont might if i atleast land among the stars (:

1 comment:

  1. WOO!
    Good, go for it. Just because other people can't accept you, but still wear masks with you, doesn't mean you should hold back AT ALL.

    <3

    ReplyDelete